Monday, September 13, 2010

BYU

Well, my official second blog about a year after my first. I have started school at BYU. I am an Anatomy Lab T.A. which I love! Though I'm having some issues with teaching, it seems that my flaws with certain terms as a student have become flaws as a T.A. I'm working on it though. I am also working and taking chemistry. Chemistry is extremely hard for me, hopefully God is listening to my many prayers of pleading for undestanding. I know I can get through this if I put in the time and faith. I'm starting to feel like a raindrop, hurtling through space with my core going every which way possible. I'm holding on to the thought that I will soon evaporate back to a place that I am more comfortable in.
I'm grateful to be attending BYU and I know this environment is good for me. As much as I would love to be backpacking right now I know that my education is not just for me but for those I will influence later on.

1 comment:

  1. Totally remember the college-stress! Hang in there little rain drop! You have more people thinking of and loving you than you think!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete